HAHAHAHAHAA THE CREEP THINGGAND THE OFFICE THINGGAND THE UP THINGG <3I like this post :P
Hahahahahaha!
omg you're back omg hiiiii! ♥this was very funny. LOVED THE CREPE/DOUGH ONE!you're such a cuddly buddly cute comforting sponge.
FYF - Yeah!! Real gems, these :P Sadhana. - Indeed :DFurrz - HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! Thanks for being so excited :D ♥ Thank you. -.- Cuddly buddly? I mean really? I guess I was looking for something more along the lines of my raw magnetism and appeal, but I'll settle for what I get, I guess. I'M JUST KIDDING DUH I LOVE YOU!! ♥ ♥
HAHAHAHAHAA THE CREEP THINGG
ReplyDeleteAND THE OFFICE THINGG
AND THE UP THINGG <3
I like this post :P
Hahahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteomg you're back omg hiiiii! ♥
ReplyDeletethis was very funny. LOVED THE CREPE/DOUGH ONE!
you're such a cuddly buddly cute comforting sponge.
FYF - Yeah!! Real gems, these :P
ReplyDeleteSadhana. - Indeed :D
Furrz - HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! Thanks for being so excited :D ♥
Thank you. -.- Cuddly buddly? I mean really? I guess I was looking for something more along the lines of my raw magnetism and appeal, but I'll settle for what I get, I guess.
I'M JUST KIDDING DUH I LOVE YOU!! ♥ ♥