My eyes are not light but opaque and dark brown
for in them do all my secrets drown
and make a wonderful hazy veil -
my faithful shield, never to fail.
My hair is densely filled with air
and a million of my other airs and cares
It's long, it's true, but shapeless too
and strands sometimes fall out of queue.
My eyebrows though, are quite stellar!
Dark unidentical caterpillars
that dance erratically across my forehead
- though, they hurt a lot when being threaded.
~
Her eyes are like warm pools of honey
and her thoughts are almost runny
for they flow out of her eyes like phlegm
and I catch each and every one of them.
Her hair falls heavy and without a care
and trails away from her here and there.
A dark haven for burning hands
I am home amongst these strands.
Her eyebrows though I cannot love
they never seem to rise above
the level at which they always rest;
to make them move will be my eternal quest.
No comments:
Post a Comment