I suck on Chyawanprash when I crave something. I haven't eaten a GRAIN of rice in four days. I can competently perform Yoga Meditation. I've had pigeons make orgasmic noises while staring at me performing said Yoga Meditation. I have a freestyle that would shame Michael Phillips.
You think I'm daunted by YOU?
Think again.
Please do.
You think I'm daunted by YOU?
Think again.
Please do.
what's a Chyawanprash? :O and why aren't you eating rice? girl gotta have her carbs, you know.
ReplyDeleteChyawanprash is this black slightlysourslightlysweet thick gooey paste thing that most Indian kids grow up on. It's like, ayurvedic medicine, and it prevents coughs, colds, and other minor illnesses. I scoop up a HUGE SPOONFUL and lick it for hours. :P
ReplyDeleteHaha Furree, you know about my naturopathy centre stint, right? I've been really unwell, and so I'm going there to completely detox. No carbs so that my system gets all the rest it needs. Next week I'm gonna be on a complete juice diet! :O
I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK HERE AND COMMENTING!!!!!!!
OHHHH i know what it is, i think.
ReplyDeleteI DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT. i mean i do, but not the details.
yes yes i love you too much to stay away from you for long ♥
Am I just missing something, or is nobody really pointing out that it's Michael Phelps?
ReplyDeleteAnd Chyawanprash is the shit! The tangy flavour stays for hours! xD
It's NOT MICHAEL PHELPS! It's ME! Well, a different side of me. God. Michael Phelps *dies*
ReplyDelete