It's me.
It's all me.
I want to make it all you
but it's all me.
Will it work if I told you
confessed
that you are me?
That I am you?
Will that be possible?
Do you think?
It's me.
It's all me.
Only me?
Yes.
All me.
Only me.
It's all me.
I want to make it all you
but it's all me.
Will it work if I told you
confessed
that you are me?
That I am you?
Will that be possible?
Do you think?
It's me.
It's all me.
Only me?
Yes.
All me.
Only me.
Who? You?
ReplyDeleteMe.
ReplyDeleteAs beautiful as it sounds, you and your lover being one is not a good idea, trust me.
ReplyDeleteSorry to be momentarily insensitive Zy, but I read the words, "your lover" and I was like BWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I don't have a lover.
ReplyDeleteI do have a secret ghost admirer on whom I tend to divert all my romantic energies.